Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister

What's In A sell Sheet?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger Brown

Roger Brown

What's In A sell Sheet? Empty
PostSubject: What's In A sell Sheet?   What's In A sell Sheet? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:03 am

Since my primary objective is licensing this is what I try to convey in a sell sheet. The products benefits, the target market, what makes mine stand out over competitors, and a visual of the product or product being used if possible. The main thing is to make it short and to the point. You want the reader to get the idea right away not have to read and read the sell sheet trying to decipher it. If you make the sell sheet to complicated it will kill your chances of a sale.

Think of the blurb on the back of a novel. It is an overview version of the 300 pages. You base your purchase of the book on that blurb and maybe a quick look inside. The same applies to a sell sheet.

I have samples of sell sheets on my website.

http://www.rogerbrown.net

Last edited by Roger Brown on Wed May 06, 2009 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's In A sell Sheet?   What's In A sell Sheet? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:05 am

What type of programs do you use Roger?

Thank you Very Happy

Last edited by admin on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger Brown

Roger Brown

PostSubject: Re: What's In A sell Sheet?   What's In A sell Sheet? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:08 am

I use WORD, PowerPoint, and PhotoShop for most of my sell sheets. I would recommend including graphics when possible. As they say one picture is worth a thousand words. You also have to understand that not everyone will get the same visual from just text and can misintrepet your description.

http://www.rogerbrown.net
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's In A sell Sheet?   What's In A sell Sheet? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's In A sell Sheet?
Page 1 of 1