Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister

help - stuck in prototype phase

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kamala

kamala

help - stuck in prototype phase Empty
PostSubject: help - stuck in prototype phase   help - stuck in prototype phase EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:06 am

Hi, i hope this problem isn't too specific. I came up with a pet idea in 2007 and had an attorney patent search it and she said it's "possible", still haven't filed the patent though, working on a good prototype first. All the parts are easy to get, it's just the packaging. I need it to be vacuum sealed and i've tried several ways but am having difficulty. I just don't know where to turn for help, i'd be willing to pay for services of the right kind (i've tried the table top food saver vacs and space bags unsuccessfully). The whole thing will be vacuum sealed in plastic, it's the vacuum sealing that's hard. There is machinery that would work but it's large and expensive. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
StephenBozzone

StephenBozzone

help - stuck in prototype phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: help - stuck in prototype phase   help - stuck in prototype phase EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Kamala,

Please send me an e-mail sbozzone[at]gmail.com (when you e-mail, just substitute the @ symbol for the [at] in the e-mail address) so we can sign an NDA and I will see if I can help you or direct you in the right direction. I have 18 years experience in product development, design and prototyping.

Regards,

Stephen
Back to top Go down

help - stuck in prototype phase
Page 1 of 1