Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister

Licensing Agreement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
woodsgood

Licensing Agreement Empty
PostSubject: Licensing Agreement   Licensing Agreement EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:59 am

Hi,

I'm currently dealing with a company that "may" have an interest in several ideas I've sent to them. Not the best deal out there.... but I said I would consider a deal on multiple ideas if they would send contracts over for me to look at and think over. Their response was they usually work on the honor system...?, though they would be happy to sign one from me if I could provide one.

My questions are- 1- Has anyone else ever had a similar response? 2- If I can get them to sign one of mine I would assume there would be no difference in who provides the contract? 3- Can anyone point me in the direction where to find a good basic contract that I can use?

Thanks,
Tom
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Licensing Agreement   Licensing Agreement EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:48 am

Hi Tom,

check out the link here. Sally had the exact same question Very Happy

good luck!

https://theinventorsmentors.rpg-board.net/more-questions-about-licensing-f31/licensing-agreement-t402.htm
Back to top Go down
woodsgood

PostSubject: Re: Licensing Agreement   Licensing Agreement EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:48 pm

Thanks for the link Tania, I missed that one...Smile.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Licensing Agreement   Licensing Agreement Empty

Back to top Go down

Licensing Agreement
Page 1 of 1