Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister

Does anyone have a good NDA to Share??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lesia

Lesia

Does anyone have a good NDA to Share?? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone have a good NDA to Share??   Does anyone have a good NDA to Share?? EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:20 pm

I was wondering if some of the mentors may have an NDA they may be able to share with us?? I have one that I had received from someone, but would like to make sure that the one I am using covers all the aspects that should be covered within an NDA..

Thank you in advance for your time!!
Back to top Go down
Roger Brown

Roger Brown

PostSubject: NDA   Does anyone have a good NDA to Share?? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:24 pm

Anyone that would like to use my NDA can email me at rbrown@rogerbrown.net and I will send it to you.

http://www.rogerbrown.net
Back to top Go down
Lesia

Lesia

PostSubject: Thank You Roger....One more question   Does anyone have a good NDA to Share?? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:32 pm

Thank You Roger.....Also the NDA that I have now covers a five year period.....I recently learned that you can stretch that out even farther than the five year period.

I was wondering what the most commom coverage in years are?? I thought this might be great for others to know as well!!

Thank you in advance for your time!!
Back to top Go down
Roger Brown

Roger Brown

PostSubject: NDA   Does anyone have a good NDA to Share?? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:27 pm

Most NDA's I have seen are for 2 years to 5 years.

http://www.rogerbrown.net
Back to top Go down
Lesia

Lesia

PostSubject: NDA Question   Does anyone have a good NDA to Share?? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:43 pm

Roger, once again Thank you for the information......My next question is this:

Say I have you sign and NDA to show you a product, the NDA is signed and dated by both of us. Then six months later I come up with another great idea that I want to run past you.....Does that NDA cover every idea?? Or should I have you sign another NDA on every product idea, dated and signed on different days??

Again, Thanks in advance for all the help!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a good NDA to Share??   Does anyone have a good NDA to Share?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have a good NDA to Share??
Page 1 of 1