Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister

my head hurts from this pricing stuff....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
heather31

my head hurts from this pricing stuff.... Empty
PostSubject: my head hurts from this pricing stuff....   my head hurts from this pricing stuff.... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:13 am

I get so close when it comes to showing my product, have everything in place, and then, pricing.
that's where I crash.
I have all the costs of what the product takes to make. however, everything is in price tiers.
well, if u buy 1,000 units, price is this, if you buy 5,000 units, price is lower.
ok... how the heck to I come up with a price for a buyer with that information?
(this is for my stationary product that I am trying to get into a bridal retailer)
I know they want cold hard facts & prices. and I can't seem to deliver! pricing is so different w/ different quantities- I just can't get it right!
Back to top Go down
Jim DeBetta

Jim DeBetta

PostSubject: pricing   my head hurts from this pricing stuff.... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:19 pm

Hey...pricing is important to get right but I need a lot more info here...

You can always have me help you for one hour and that might be money very well spent!!

Thanks...Jim
Back to top Go down
Jim DeBetta

Jim DeBetta

PostSubject: pricing   my head hurts from this pricing stuff.... EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:49 pm

Hey Heather...just got a note about your post on pricing...sorry I did not see it until now!

For pricing, it will take a longer conversation to explain how pricing works and how you coordinate...so email me at jim@jimdebetta.com and let me see if I can help you....Jim

www.jimdebetta.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my head hurts from this pricing stuff....   my head hurts from this pricing stuff.... Empty

Back to top Go down

my head hurts from this pricing stuff....
Page 1 of 1