Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister

where can I find out how many of a particular product is sold

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ali

ali

where can I find out how many of a particular product is sold Empty
PostSubject: where can I find out how many of a particular product is sold   where can I find out how many of a particular product is sold EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:11 pm

Hi Mentors

I had submitted an idea to a licensing company several weeks ago. They have replied that it has sparked some interest and asked that I make a video presentation in my home for their review. In my presentation I would like to include some facts/data about how much of a particular item is sold.

I'll give you an example of what I am looking for:
If any of you watched Pitchmen, you might remember the Survivor winner who was pitching a cereal bowl. In his presentation he include what percentage of people begin their day with a bowl of cereal and how many billions of dollars were spent on cereal in the year 2008.

I am trying to find statistics like that, but only not for cereal....that would have made it too easy for me lol

Thanks for any help or advice you may have
Back to top Go down
Lisa Lloyd

Lisa Lloyd

where can I find out how many of a particular product is sold Empty
PostSubject: Re: where can I find out how many of a particular product is sold   where can I find out how many of a particular product is sold EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:41 pm

Congratts on the interest! I find myself preparing this information for clients nearly every day. I basically use the internet for everything. It changes from product to product and industry to industry, but as an example, I would google: "US Bike Sales". The 4th result down is a link to the Ntl. Bicycle Dealer Assoc. offering a report on the overall industry for a small fee. Most of the time I can get quick numbers for free and more in depth information by purchasing these kinds of reports. Of course you can search all the links to glean the overall industry of any product you are hoping to sell.

Hope that helps!

Lisa
Back to top Go down

where can I find out how many of a particular product is sold
Page 1 of 1