Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister

Does color play as big a part as they say?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ted Meyers

Ted Meyers

Does color play as big a part as they say? Empty
PostSubject: Does color play as big a part as they say?   Does color play as big a part as they say? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:36 am

Does color play as big a part in product design as they say? I have heard this many times but I'm not sure it's really true.

Thanks

Ted
Back to top Go down
Jim DeBetta

Jim DeBetta

PostSubject: color   Does color play as big a part as they say? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:55 pm

Ted...please elaborate....
Back to top Go down
Ted Meyers

Ted Meyers

PostSubject: Re: Does color play as big a part as they say?   Does color play as big a part as they say? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:30 am

I guess what I was thinking about was colors play a part in that they evoke emotion, and can be seen from distances, and can coordinate or conflict with each other.

That kind of thing.

Ted
Back to top Go down
Jim DeBetta

Jim DeBetta

PostSubject: colors   Does color play as big a part as they say? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:01 pm

Hey Ted...since there are so many different product categories such as housewares, electronics, apparel, sporting goods, etc, it is hard to determine how much color is needed for your product without knowing what it is. I will say that using colors can be a good move and of course most products and product packaging incorporate some color to a lot of color.

Having a graphic designer working with you could be a great help!

Jim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does color play as big a part as they say?   Does color play as big a part as they say? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does color play as big a part as they say?
Page 1 of 1