Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister

National Sales Reps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin

National Sales Reps Empty
PostSubject: National Sales Reps   National Sales Reps EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:23 pm

how do I know if a sales rep has the experience that I need?

Thank you Very Happy

Last edited by admin on Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
former mentor

National Sales Reps Empty
PostSubject: Re: National Sales Reps   National Sales Reps EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:09 am

There are many ways to get a final product into retailers…Although I initially do all the local selling myself – so I can test the product in several kinds of retailers and build a sense of how the product will perform…

When I’m done with that part of the process I use “Manufacturer’s Reps” for the national retailers. This is an example of a contact email from a national sales rep requesting information and samples of one of our products so he/she can set an appointment to show the product to a retail buyer….from here, I’ll give him a call, then send out a sample pack containing product samples…sales rips (sheets) and order forms…then he goes and does his thing…

This independent rep is interested in your sales opportunity and has submitted their personal profile to you on our web site. Below is their complete rep profile they have provided. If you would like to respond to this rep, you can simply reply to this email or contact them using their information below.

Full Name:
Position Title:
Address:
Address:
City:
State/Province:
Zipcode:
Phone:
Extension:
Cell Phone:
Fax:
Email:

Target Markets:
Our target customers are all major and small grocery, drug, mass, and convenience store chains across the U.S. Example of some current chains we have relationships with: Kroger, Albertson’s, Publix, Ralphs, Food Lion, Ingles, Nash-Finch, SuperValu, CVS, Walgreens, 7-11, etc.

Product Lines:
SourceOne Sales & Marketing Lines Include: General Merchandise, Hard Goods, Soft Goods, Apparel, Toys, Novelties, Gloves, $1.00 Items, Housewares, Hardware, Paper Products, Pet Supplies, General Grocery, Gourmet Foods

Professional Experience:
SourceOne Sales & Marketing has over 20 years experience in the grocery, drug, mass and convenience store industry. Our goal is to put your products in the hands of the correct decision makers for a high success of sales. We have developed numorous relationships with different category managers across the country in all of the major chains.

Industry Categories:
Pet Products, Jewelry / Fashion, Consumer Products, Beverage Products, Retail, Miscellaneous, Toys, Women’s Apparel, Personal Care, Consumer Products, Giftware, Hardware, Paper Products, Plastics, Wholesale Consumer Products, Housewares, Grocery, Gourmet Products, Accessories, Footwear, Food Products, Men’s Apparel, Children’s Apparel, Athletic Apparel, Novelties, Specialty Apparel & Garments, Holiday, Special Occasion

Sales Territories Covered:
North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, California, Florida, Georgia, Kansas

Years Experience: 20+
Education: Associates
School Name:
Second Language:
Annual Sales: 1,000,000 – 10,000,000 (US Dollars)
Background Check: Yes (US Dollars)
Back to top Go down

National Sales Reps
Page 1 of 1